Axe-Edit III 1.05.12 beta 1

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit III 1.05.12 public beta 1 is available for direct download from the links below.

OSX:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p05p12-beta1.dmg

Win32
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win32-v1p05p12-beta1.exe

Win64
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p05p12-beta1.exe

This editor supports firmware 12.08 beta 1 which can be found here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-release-version-12-08-public-beta.160400/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.05.12 BETA 1
APRIL 11, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 12.07

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Firmware 12.08 public beta support
o Updated the AMP layouts for "5153 100W Green", "5153 100W Blue", 5153 100W Red", "PVH 6160+ Crunch", "PVH 6160+ Clean", "PVH 6160+ Crunch Bright", and "PVH 6160+ Clean Bright".
o Updated PLEX layouts for "Plex Detune", "Plex Shift", and "Shimmer Verb".
o Updated PITCH layout for "Crystal Echoes".
o Added COMPRESSOR layout for "JFET Compressor".

Thanks! Is there a reason why we haven't had the export preset and cab bundle feature yet? Maybe just something FAS hasn't gotten around to yet or is there a glitch letting it export factory cabs which is a no no? I really want to share some of my presets with my own cabs I've made. Just curious, not trying to be jerky in any way. Thanks!

There is a 32 bit version. Awesome! I still prefer my 10 years old 32 bit Win7 system.
Ok, the 32 bit version got introduced months ago, but I missed it. Oh my. Thanks to the Covid lockdown I got plenty of time now.
Thank you

Thanks! Is there a reason why we haven't had the export preset and cab bundle feature yet? Maybe just something FAS hasn't gotten around to yet or is there a glitch letting it export factory cabs which is a no no? I really want to share some of my presets with my own cabs I've made. Just curious, not trying to be jerky in any way. Thanks!

I feel like that could get dicey for sharing licensed 3rd party cabs. I suppose that's on the users but it would be so easy to not even think about it and share IRs that you... whoops weren't supposed to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom