Axe-Edit III 1.00.13

Use the latest Fractal-Bot to update the firmware and then update Axe-Edit III. You can't update firmware from Axe-Edit III -- you do it from Fractal-Bot.

The editor for the III is called Axe-Edit III, not Axe-Edit. This allows both editors to co-exist peacefully on one machine. You can even run them both at the same time with both a III and an older II unit connected and active at the same time. Additionally, you can run an AX8 and the AX8-Edit in parallel as well. Makes it easier to maintain multiple units, copy things from one to the other, etc.

Thank you very much Ian. You've given me some great direction here so I can get up and running smoothly and quickly. Cannot wait to get this machine in the house :)!

Use the latest Fractal-Bot to update the firmware and then update Axe-Edit III. You can't update firmware from Axe-Edit III -- you do it from Fractal-Bot.

The editor for the III is called Axe-Edit III, not Axe-Edit. This allows both editors to co-exist peacefully on one machine. You can even run them both at the same time with both a III and an older II unit connected and active at the same time. Additionally, you can run an AX8 and the AX8-Edit in parallel as well. Makes it easier to maintain multiple units, copy things from one to the other, etc.

Running both editors had me running to Best Buy for an external monitor. It is so helpful with the upgrade process

Back
Top Bottom