Axe-Edit Developer's Diary, May 22 2013

cool thx for the update!!!
hope that the driver issue on Mac is also fixxed!!!
and hope it will not take toooo long for release Axe Edit Beta is not really usable on Mac over USB.
@ moment i use the normal Midi connection with Axe Edit and it works way better than USB.
It's really a pitty that you can not use USB to Record or with Axe Edit... loosing connection after 10 min and distortion in Recording...
If i use normal Midi (very Slow with Axe Edit) and Analog Out it works longer....

thanks FAS team, always appreciate to be kept informed as you do ! many other SW vendors should take lessons from you...!
so far using 1.9 & FW10.05 and work great.
looking forward to discover the new one...

Thanks so much, for the updates. Lovin' FW 10! Once we get a working Axe Edit, things will be just about PERFECT! (well, at least until next week.....)

I hope we see a VST/AU plugin at some point.

Is this on the cards at all? And before it gets shot down from the gallery, this does *NOT* mean a "plug in version of the AXE". It just basically allows the user to embed Axe Edit into a DAW session. You still need the Axe, so piracy is not a concern. Oh man, if it could handle streaming audio to and from the Axe within the plug in...

But yeah, I'm thinking this might be AE 3.1 or something (if anything). I'm just happy work is continuing on the new NEW paradigm :)

This cannot come out soon enough. A fully functional and stable Axe Edit for the Axe II/FW10.n would be ....liberating!!

Thank you. I can't wait for the "finished" product but in the meanwhile I'd be so stoked to see a screen capture. Remember the 2 years when all you could see of Doom 3 were the screen captures they released. It's like methadone for the junkie waiting for the real deal (hope that isn't too sordid a reference).

Back
Top Bottom