Axe-Edit Developer's Diary, Jun 13 2013

Hi guys,

Sympx, please be careful about creating the perception that some kind of timeline has been given.
It is a big project and we've got very qualified people working on it. We'll continue the "Developer's Diary" posts to help you stay informed about progress.

When it is finished, it will be very satisfying. AND, it provides an incredible platform for continued improvement.

Thanks,

Admin [EMAIL="M@;884591" said:
M@;884591[/EMAIL]]
When it is finished, it will be very satisfying. AND, it provides an incredible platform for continued improvement.

Thanks,

I'm satisfied with the Beta. It works. Locks up minimally. I never attempt to mouse drag the pictographical knobs - I hard type in a value inside the numerical windows. I save on the axe front panel. Every now and again, the AXE preset does not save the tempo I've entered from Axe Edit, so I just enter it on the Axe and save it. Then I close and open Axe Beta and all is well. So, personally, I don't know why there is so much ball busting about getting the "real axe edit". You already made me put my big boy pants on by telling me offline programming was not going to be possible anymore, and I have learned to live with the hurt. I mean, I'm not even bitter about it. At all.

This box and this system is so freakin' awesome, people are just making up stuff to bitch about, and it gets old. Use Axe Edit beta. It works well enough.

Well we're waiting for a developers news
It's been more than a month since your last report
We all know about the big boss aspiring to have it yet, please tell us how is it really going
Hugs

Will it be ready by next Tuesday? Only I have the day booked off work and it would be really, really convenient.

With hugs, kisses and a really cheeky little reach-around :eagerness:

skeptical.gif

I'm satisfied with the Beta. It works. Locks up minimally. I never attempt to mouse drag the pictographical knobs - I hard type in a value inside the numerical windows. I save on the axe front panel. Every now and again, the AXE preset does not save the tempo I've entered from Axe Edit, so I just enter it on the Axe and save it. Then I close and open Axe Beta and all is well. So, personally, I don't know why there is so much ball busting about getting the "real axe edit". You already made me put my big boy pants on by telling me offline programming was not going to be possible anymore, and I have learned to live with the hurt. I mean, I'm not even bitter about it. At all.

This box and this system is so freakin' awesome, people are just making up stuff to bitch about, and it gets old. Use Axe Edit beta. It works well enough.

I am happy that YOU are happy. Nice! Unfortunately, this topic is not about you. It is about a lot of people.

Sympx, please be careful about creating the perception that some kind of timeline has been given.
He's a doctor. It's what they do...
He can give you 8 weeks to live.
Unless you couldnt pay your bill in time, then he can give you 8 weeks more :lol

agreed! +1,000. :)

Why all the FPC (front panel compensation)?

Seem to be quite a few "really satisfied" users of the front-panel and beta-AxeEdit that are
still patrolling the new-AxeEdit posts...in their big-boy pants I suppose. :^)

Wanting-AxeEdit doesn't somehow make you a Fractal-traitor or wimp or worse. It might just mean
you love the Axe and want the most efficient and friendly user interface to it.

Back
Top Bottom