Axe-Edit Communication Problem?

treewiz

Inspired
When I turn effects on and off with the MFC 101, they don't show up as being on in the axe-edit screen even though they are thru the Axe-FxII. I have to manually click them on the axe-edit screen. Is there a setting I'm missing on the MFC101 or the Axe-Fx II. I have the MFC 101 on total sync mode.

No.. this is behaving as intended... Changes made in this manner via the MFC are not reflected in AE.

But what's odd is that the Axe-Edit does reflect scene changes. So why not the effects block changes as well?
I believe that what is reflected in AE used to depend on what MIDI the Axe-II emitted in response to triggered events.. such as a scene change or block on/off.
It may be that the new communication protocol (RPC) used by AE 3.* behave in a manner that is different from prior builds (with which I am more familiar).
Either, way.. block on/off is not reflected in AE and I don't know why scenes are.

Hi , my Axe edit 3.03 just stopped connecting. Fractal-Bot still works and connects. Rebooted no go. Checked devise manager for USB issues ,all good. Running Windows 7 with 12 Gigs ram in to Quad core I-7. Any Ideas?:geek

Hi , my Axe edit 3.03 just stopped connecting. Fractal-Bot still works and connects. Rebooted no go. Checked devise manager for USB issues ,all good. Running Windows 7 with 12 Gigs ram in to Quad core I-7. Any Ideas?:geek
Did you change anything?
same USB port ?

Went into settings in the Axe Edit. turned the drivers to none then back to Axe Fx II... Now Connected!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom