Axe-Edit 3.0 Released!

This is like X-mas in August! Can't wait to get home from work, download and play. The wife is away for a few days. Thank you!!

I just spent about an hour playing through my presets on 11 and using AE3. Personally I never had any problems with AE1.x but I have to admit AE3.0 feels a lot better, more like a proper editor. The thing that grabbed me the most is the speed, it's quite faster than AE1.x. As for FW11, my presets sound more open and alive than previous versions, albeit with a little bit of tweaking. Which means I have quite a bit of tweaking to do so I can finish my damn project.

Thanks Matt, Cliff, and everyone involved! Here's hoping I can sneak out of work a little early today...otherwise, this is gonna be a very LOOONG day.

One question as I did not see it addressed in the release notes. Is it necessary to uninstall AE 1.9? And if so, what's the best way to ensure all files and components are removed completely (OS X 10.8.4)?

Thanks again! :encouragement:

I'm at work now, but I shall take great pleasure in downloading and playing with AE and FE 11.0

I'm certain that mere words can not adequately convey our appreciation and thanks to all the staff and development team @ FAS and all the beta testers around the globe. You are the bricks and mortar that build this community.

Again, many thanks :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hi hi hi hi, - not frustrated anymore just happy happy happy... Sorry for any comments made that may have sounded negative... Take it all back..
AE 3.0 full of knobs and dials and meters and stuff.. Yeah.. R&R forever.
Thank's to the software team, - sound as it has been carefully build up from scratch. Much more reliable...
Br, -

One happy dane/viking....

Excellent! Congratulations to the entire team at FAS and the beta testers.

Pixel-perfect UI: always a good sign :mrgreen

Thanks a lot!!

I can download the Win8 version just fine, but the Win7/Vista/XP version "couldn't be downloaded."
Just tried downloading from my laptop, and it worked fine. Must be the leftover carcasses of partial downloads from earlier, when the link was dry. :)

so wait... i need an axe 2, firmware 11, plugged in all the time, and don't use the front panel while using axe edit?!

omgz there should be something that says that in the first post of this thread or something.

Like oh my gawd! I know have Valley Girl by Zappa stuck in my head! Totally man!

Chris we need like a 10 min video from you recapping all this stuff bro! Do it!!

QUOTE=Chris@KatsuKuriMedia;906296]so wait... i need an axe 2, firmware 11, plugged in all the time, and don't use the front panel while using axe edit?!

omgz there should be something that says that in the first post of this thread or something.[/QUOTE]

Hello Gentlemen,

first of all: congrats to the new AXE Edit! Looking forward to work with it on a daily basis! Thank you Thank you Thank you .... :-| BUT .... unfortunately I don't get it running! I get the following failure massage: "Communication Failure: Axe-Edit was unable to complete the communication request due to time-out". Left corner shows "Connected". I am on FW 11.0 ... but no chance. any ideas? I run AXE-Edit 3.0 on a Mac Pro (OSX 10.8.4). All Midi Settings are as ordered:

- PROG CHANGE: ON
- MAPPING MODE: NONE
- SEND REALTIME SYSEX: ALL

Your help is much appreciated. Cheers, Chris

Hello Gentlemen,

first of all: congrats to the new AXE Edit! Looking forward to work with it on a daily basis! Thank you Thank you Thank you .... :-| BUT .... unfortunately I don't get it running! I get the following failure massage: "Communication Failure: Axe-Edit was unable to complete the communication request due to time-out". Left corner shows "Connected". I am on FW 11.0 ... but no chance. any ideas? I run AXE-Edit 3.0 on a Mac Pro (OSX 10.8.4). All Midi Settings are as ordered:

- PROG CHANGE: ON
- MAPPING MODE: NONE
- SEND REALTIME SYSEX: ALL

Your help is much appreciated. Cheers, Chris

If you're using the old MIDI driver (167) try the new MIDI driver (168). If you're using the new MIDI driver, try the old MIDI driver.

Back
Top Bottom