Axe-Edit 3.0.5 released!

This (drag n' drop) was one of my favorite features of the old AxeEdit. SO glad it's re-implemented. TYVM.

:encouragement:

Wow! What a major improvement in ver13. I can't make up my mind which sounds better, when before I was trying to figure out how to make the sound better. I love the HiRes, I also love the stereo, It's great when you can't make up your mind as to the sound you want to use. Excellent work FAS. And who says the thirteenth floor is bad luck, all the good shit is happening there. Oh! Also this is the first time I have ever used Axe Edit. I'm loving it. ( Good to see ya back Swedish Chef) Break out a good joke for us buddy.

In case it isn't apparent, with MULTIPLE FILE DRAG/DROP IMPORT, you can grab a handful of your new Ownhammer UltraRes cabs and bring them right into the Axe-Fx II via Axe-Manage Cabs.

Thank You very much M@ , Cliff , all developers and beta-testers !!
So nice to be involved in this change of paradigm in music production !!

Wow

This is fantastic! All the focus on ease of use and improvements on IR technology is making everything come together. Thank you Fractal!

Thanks for your work keeping our software up to date and bug free. I mostly admire the new features that you find to add. Great work.

The ability to drag multiple cabs into Axe Edit is alone worth the new version. A lot of people had been asking for this. Thanks.

+10000000
I was soooooooo missing that :thumbup:

Thank you FAS, im shreded to pieces with FW13.
Cant wait for next gig to blast every one.

The ability to drag multiple cabs into Axe Edit is alone worth the new version. A lot of people had been asking for this. Thanks.

Yep.. huge thanks to FAS for this along with the preset manager and the Pause button. And UR.. etc. Tons of big time improvements with this latest round that really make some of the more laborious tasks of working with tone more efficient. You guys (FAS) deserve a lot of kudos and appreciation..

Back
Top Bottom