Axe-Edit 3.0.3 now available

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Download Axe-Edit 3.0.3 - Software Editor for the Axe-Fx II

Axe-Edit version 3.0.3 has been released.

New Features:
• Full support for all firmware 12 features including a "Scene" page in Controllers.
• Axe-Edit is now resizable! Grab the resizing handle in the lower right corner or use the resize buttons in the title bar.
• The Tempo control of Axe-Edit now includes a dropdown where you can set the preset’s TEMPO TO USE parameter.
• You can now set custom workspace folders in Preferences. The workspace is divided into two directories: Snapshots
and Block Library. Choosing a new Block Library directory will remove all available entries from the Block Library and
repopulate the Block Library with entries from the chosen directory.
• Added a "Refresh" category to Preferences with options to refresh preset names, cab names or Block Definitions.
This is especially useful when User Cabs are updated via Fractal-Bot or Cab-Lab while Axe-Edit is running.
• Added the "All" button to the Picker window. Upon opening the Picker for preset or cab viewing, the default selection
is "All". Upon executing a search, the search window defaults to "All". When the search is cleared the Picker view
remains on the button that was selected.
• Added "Show Folder" context menu to the Snapshots button.
• Axe-Edit now shows BYPASS state changes when a modifier is attached to a block's Bypass Mode. (Please note that
there is currently no messaging mechanism between the Axe-Fx and Axe-Edit when a block's bypass state is changed
from the MFC.)
• Preset SAVE actions are now confirmed with a “bubble.”
• Added bottom bar to the picker for “Save to New Preset Number”

Bugs Addressed
• Fixed a bug in Axe-Edit where moving Shunts created new Shunts.
• Added the updating of Phase/Rotary/Tremolo/Flanger/Chorus RATE and other parameters upon Tap Tempo.
• Modified Axe-Edit to create the user-defined Block Library folder upon startup if it does not already exist. This is not
applicable if the user chooses a new directory in the Preferences::Workpace as the choosen directory must exist, but
on a clean install or an install whose Block Lib functionality was never used, this will ensure the default directory
exists.

What’s Next?
Axe-Manage... and more!

Thank You FAS !!

Unbelievable week-end waiting for us Fractal-junkies with new firmware new Axe Edit and Cab Lab !!

Best Company for me to deal with !!

Greetings from Italy

I will this adress to the Software Team:

After the nightmare and the more and more decreasing trust in the old editor, Fractal-Bot was the first light winning back lost trust into FAS Software by presenting a stable trusty Firmware/Preset/Cab up and downloader. Then Axe-Edit 3.0 came out and it felt good and feel better and better with every update.

Now, the feature list of 3.0.3 is a really big positive surprise to me and the outlook for upcoming Axe-Manage is great!

This means: Dear development team: You win my (and i believe MANY peoples) trust into Axe-Edit back! Great work and i will let you know: I much appreciate your hard work and i am really thankful for your work and the results you lay down to our hands!

Thank you!

DANG! Im going to get to the bottom of this scene controller now. Thanks Thanks!!

axe manage and more... Any examples of what "more" is? ;)

Back
Top Bottom