Axe-Edit 3.0.10 for firmware 15!

HAs anyone else experienced this problem. I just updated to Firmware 15 and then downloaded and updated Axe Edit, however when I open Axe Edit it shows the red Disconnected x, however my Axe is hooked up to the computer via USb and the USB is working ( I know because in the Audio Preferences menus the Axe is recognized and is working as my audio interface. Any suggestions?

HAs anyone else experienced this problem. I just updated to Firmware 15 and then downloaded and updated Axe Edit, however when I open Axe Edit it shows the red Disconnected x, however my Axe is hooked up to the computer via USb and the USB is working ( I know because in the Audio Preferences menus the Axe is recognized and is working as my audio interface. Any suggestions?

same :[ attempting to reinstall drivers now..

edit: no go.

Last edited:
this happens occasionally when the the USB connection is disrupted. I would suggest closing AE then recycling power to the AxeFX, then re-open AE.

Got my problem solved, With AE open, go to settings and
Open Settings|Preferences and select the Axe-Fx II in and out MIDI ports. You should see a green
“check” next to each port selection.

As soon as I did this I got the "connected green check mark". FYI before selecting Axe-FX II Midi ports were set to "None". Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom