Axe 3: Output 2 in not copying output 1

NNPrime

Hi all, I just got a second set of monitors, I put them in output 2 and tried for the first time, since I got my Axe fx 3, to copy output 1 but there is no sound coming out. I checked cables, tried to do it via the front panel and the Axe-Edit, checked every possible mistake I might have done, you know monitor parameters, power etc, but still nothing comes out of output 2. When I hook them up to output 1 all good... Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

P.s. even when I have them on output 2 without the copy output 1 engaged there is still no sound.

Yes I double checked every little detail as in many cases it is a stupid little thing that causes havoc, but still the same result unfortunately.

I thought of doing that, but I wanted also every other sound to come through the output 2, sound coming from my pc, my second audio interface which I hooked via SPDF etc. You see I use the axe fx as an audio interface and everything comes through that.

I wonder if there might be something bound to Setup->Midi/Remote->Other->Output 2 Volume. If there isn't, I'd probably try to reset system parameters.

Let me explain what I did just to make things more simple. I plugged my new monitors to output 2, copied output 1 to output 2, tried to watch a YouTube video (not playing guitar or using my DAW) and there was no sound, checked everything (volume knobs, monitor settings, cables etc) and tried all possible combinations when it comes to Digital I/O and still nothing. I cannot see the led signal showing on the front panel of Axe FX either. I tried the new monitors to output 1 and all worked fine. I then did the same as above but without copying output 1 to output 2 and still had the same results, no sound.

Yes it seems it works only for the input 1, but nothing else. I hoped it would work for all inputs SPDIF, usb etc but that's how it is. I cannot thank all of you enough for helping me by posting here.

Back
Top Bottom