• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

AXE 3 manage cabs!!!

NightWalker

Forum Addict
hello there guys!!! i see that on the axe 3 we have user 1 and user 2 with 1000 slots to load irs,question how do i load irs to user 1 and user 2?last night i was trying to load ir into the axe 3 but when i click on manage cabs on the axe edit 3 i get a window with 1000 scratchpad slots,so i have no idea how to load irs to user 1 or user 3,sorry for the noob question but asking is a way to learn.

biskitboy

Veteran
Those are User slots, labeled U1-XXXX and U2-XXXX. The scratchpad is for using the Auditioning feature. Just ignore that for now. I typically just grab the IRs I want from my desktop and drag/drop them right on the slot number I want them to start at. Click save and watch them get loaded.

Last edited:

h.c.e.

Veteran
Not 1000 scratchpad slots but 2048 user slots, numbered U1-0001 through U2-1024. The "scratchpad" thing you were probably noticing is the "Audition to:" pulldown menu to pick the scratchpad slot (#1-16) that the Auto-Audition feature uses (when you click the Auto-Audition button)Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 9.56.05 AM.png

Last edited:

NightWalker

Forum Addict
im not home right now,but when i get home i will take a look and i will post an Axe edit screen shoot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom