AXE 3 manage cabs!!!

NightWalker

Power User
hello there guys!!! i see that on the axe 3 we have user 1 and user 2 with 1000 slots to load irs,question how do i load irs to user 1 and user 2?last night i was trying to load ir into the axe 3 but when i click on manage cabs on the axe edit 3 i get a window with 1000 scratchpad slots,so i have no idea how to load irs to user 1 or user 3,sorry for the noob question but asking is a way to learn.

Those are User slots, labeled U1-XXXX and U2-XXXX. The scratchpad is for using the Auditioning feature. Just ignore that for now. I typically just grab the IRs I want from my desktop and drag/drop them right on the slot number I want them to start at. Click save and watch them get loaded.

Last edited:
Not 1000 scratchpad slots but 2048 user slots, numbered U1-0001 through U2-1024. The "scratchpad" thing you were probably noticing is the "Audition to:" pulldown menu to pick the scratchpad slot (#1-16) that the Auto-Audition feature uses (when you click the Auto-Audition button)Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 9.56.05 AM.png

Last edited:
im not home right now,but when i get home i will take a look and i will post an Axe edit screen shoot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom