Axe 2 sound through my Presonus StudioLive board not so good

I use the SL at my church. I love it. I can't find the app in the app store though. What is the exact name again? I've been using the remote desktop thru VNC. It's kind of cool but pretty hard to use. Especially since I use an iPod. Lol!!!

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

I use the SL at my church. I love it. I can't find the app in the app store though. What is the exact name again? I've been using the remote desktop thru VNC. It's kind of cool but pretty hard to use. Especially since I use an iPod. Lol!!!

Sent from my iPod.

It is the Presonus SL Remote. Here's a link:
PreSonus SL Remote for iPad on the iTunes App Store

It is an iPad-only app though, maybe that's why you couldn't find it if searching via your iPhone only.

It is the Presonus SL Remote. Here's a link:
PreSonus SL Remote for iPad on the iTunes App Store

It is an iPad-only app though, maybe that's why you couldn't find it if searching via your iPhone only.

Good call Ben. Keep your eyes out around January. That's when we should see some pretty interesting iPod, iPhone, iPad stuff from Presonus. They're pretty tight lipped about it, but from what I've heard, it's going to be a game changer. I can't wait.

Doh!!! It's for the iPad only. I'm on an iPod. I must've missed that in the post. I thought you said iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Oh well, I guess I HAVE to buy an iPad now.

Sent from my iPod.

Big Joe Daddy,

Thanks for the offer! I'll try to get a better understanding of this amazing box and get back to you. So much to learn. Thanks everybody.

Mj

Big Joe Daddy,

Thanks for the offer! I'll try to get a better understanding of this amazing box and get back to you. So much to learn. Thanks everybody.

Mj

Here's a new release that Presonus posted today about some of the upcoming surprises they are about to release. This one is going to be a game changer for live applications. I love this stuff!

Rational Acoustics Helps PreSonus Get Smaart

zero.gif

PreSonus and Rational Acoustics announced today that they are working together to incorporate Rational Acoustics’ Smaart Measurement Technology™ into PreSonus products. “We are extremely pleased to be working with the team at PreSonus,” says Karen Anderson, Chief Operating Officer at Rational Acoustics. “This relationship expands our opportunity to deliver Smaart®-based measurement solutions to a wider audience and fits well with PreSonus’ commitment to deliver powerful, accessible tools to their users via the ongoing development and integration of new technologies.”
“We’ll show the first fruits of our collaboration with Rational Acoustics at the upcoming Winter NAMM show but that’s just the beginning,” comments PreSonus CEO Jim Mack. “We are very excited about the capabilities that Smaart Measurement Technology will enable us to deliver to our customers in the future. Prepare to be amazed!”

Back
Top Bottom