AX8 vs Helix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything on the market sounds pretty darn good these days. If I owned a Helix, I wouldn't sell it for anything else. Likewise, since I already have an Ax8 and AxeII, I'm certainly not going to sell those just to buy something else which is going to be similar.

This type of thread is just a silly waste of time. Obviously those who are on a Fractal forum, and who own Fractal gear are going to prefer it, just as everyone on a L6 forum and who owns a Helix is going to own that....

I mean really now.... if you didn't own either, and thought one sounded better than the other, subjectively, then why wouldn't you buy that ? Anyone who thinks the Helix is the best option really going to go buy a Fractal, or vice versa ? I highly doubt it.

As such, its all just preaching to the choir, about minute differences 99% of guitarists couldn't tell apart, and the 1% that can, have already formed their opinions, so then, who exactly is the audience of such threads ?

We trying to get guys to "switch teams", and if we do, what exactly do we get out of it ?? Convert 10 Helix users to Fractal and Cliff Chase will wash your car ? Convert 5 Fractal users to buy Helix or other L6 products and Line6 will give you a $50 savings bond ???

Personally, the way I feel is that while I respect everyone here, I could give a %&*# what you all use to make music, and hopefully, you all think the same of whatever I use, because it just doesn't matter at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom