AX8 V7.00 Released

Hmmm, all the amps sound distorted.
Blanco preset, add amp + cab -> distort.
Not a bad sound, but just like pushing the amp

Sould I change the insrumental pad after this fw? Has tha setting changed?
It's on 6dB now

Edit:Also some presets with a user cab have no sound.
Change usr cab to another and then back -> Then I get sound

This is not default behaviour?

What a gift.
Lucky 7.
Sure, there are some user adjustments to be made: BFD.
Masterfully done, FAS: Thank you!

Even the presets with user cabs that have sound, it is not the correct cab have to go and select different cab and then back again! Very time consuming. Didn't know that this affected user cabs. I might just go back to 6.02?

This update is insane! Finally, my AX8 is "Plug and play"! Spent a long time tweaking presets but never managed to get a "perfect" tone. I've got no idea what magic sauce is in this update but this is what I've been waiting for!

Thanks FAS!

I think Q7 sounds great! Definitely a little different and better. Not sure I know how to describe though. I really like the way my real Blue Note sounds in front of the Princeton Rev, Band Commander, Plexi, Morgan, Hook,......... (or not!) The new OH IRs sound great too. A blast to play with this amazing device! Thanks again for the update.

Can I please ask what "deselect and reselecting" the amp block looks like? Do you mean deleting the block and replacing it? Or simply double clicking to turn the block on and off again?

Can I please ask what "deselect and reselecting" the amp block looks like? Do you mean deleting the block and replacing it? Or simply double clicking to turn the block on and off again?
As said in the release notes:
''it is recommended that the amp block be reset by deselecting and reselecting the desired amp model to load the new default values''

Can I please ask what "deselect and reselecting" the amp block looks like?
Go into the Amp block. Change the amp Type to a different amp. Then change it back to what it was. Done.

Don't forget to Save! :)

Back
Top Bottom