AX8 V4.01 Released

Quick question here. My AX8 shipped with 4.0 I believe. I see the next update is in the Beta testing stage. Would it be better to update to 4.1 now or just wait for the next update?

I can wait, meaning I don't "need" the 4.1 update but is it better for the computer system to have 4.1 first?

Quick question here. My AX8 shipped with 4.0 I believe. I see the next update is in the Beta testing stage. Would it be better to update to 4.1 now or just wait for the next update?

I can wait, meaning I don't "need" the 4.1 update but is it better for the computer system to have 4.1 first?

Might as well update to the 5.01 beta?

Will there be an official release after Beta?

I'm still new to Fractal and learning. Ready to do a backup and update but would rather just do it when it's ready and no longer a "beta".

The only difference in the official release would be to fix any bugs. I haven't seen that there have been any.
It all depends on whether you want to use the new Q5 firmware and the new amps. If you don't care about that then stay on your current firmware.
I say it's worth it to update to the new beta. Backing up and installing firmware when the official release is out isn't that big of a deal. Just click a few buttons and wait.

Back
Top Bottom