AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Waitlist confirmation Nov 26, 2015 at 3:15 PM
Invite received this morning, order placed!

I bit the bullet for next day air because my Port City cab is due to arrive today and I've got a gig on Thursday, I just couldn't contain myself at the thought of rolling out an entirely new rig in time for the show.

Crap. Maybe I should pick up a new guitar while I'm at it...

Just heard from home that a certain 'package' has arrived. I guess the last couple of hours at work today will now seem like years!

Being new to Fractal products, I think the next move is to purchase Chris' Beginner's Guide Video...

-Greg

Last edited:
Hi All, just got my unit.
Waiting list confirmation email : 19 Nov 2015
Purchase invitation : 11 Apr 2016

Vet happy but still finding my way around so many new concepts and switches

Greetings,

Signed up for the waitlist on November 22nd and just received my invitation this evening. Order already placed and looking most forward to the new baby's arrival.

All the best,

Alan

It's here. Booted up and sounding great, based on a very quick run-through. Can't wait to dive in further.

Cheers,

Alan

Wait list on 12/2. Invite received 4/14. Whoo Hoo!!

Wow! I can't believe we are already in December. Having signed up the day after Christmas, I thought it would be at least a 8 - 10 months. I think I'm starting to get a little excited? Might be too early for that though...

Needless to say, the first day of the waitlist must of been something off the charts.

I too thought it would take forever to get to the end of November but I'm sure Fractal has ramped up production and the wait list is probably very heavy on the first few days and looks to be thinning out considerably. I held off on next day air...figured I waited 5 months I can wait an extra couple of days.

Waitlist confirmation Nov 26, 2015 at 3:15 PM
Invite received this morning, order placed!

I bit the bullet for next day air because my Port City cab is due to arrive today and I've got a gig on Thursday, I just couldn't contain myself at the thought of rolling out an entirely new rig in time for the show.

Crap. Maybe I should pick up a new guitar while I'm at it...

Dude! Just put on new strings: the AX8 will make you think you have a new guitar!

I got my invite a month ago but didn't have the funds. I'll have them soon and when I try clicking the link, I'm redirected to the normal page saying it's sold out. :(

You only get a few days to purchase, unfortunately. Best bet would be to get back on the waitlist- the way they're flying it through it you'll get another invite in no time. :)

Ho Ho Ho . . we're into December and the Holiday Season. Why, it seems like it was just yesterday we were in November. :p

Time does fly.

Back
Top Bottom