AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

I looked to see how long it's taking FAS to fill orders for (1) 24 Hr day... It's taking roughly 6 days to do it. Not sure if thats with the up tick that M@ posted about or not. The other question we won't know is how much the orders thin out (if at all) after the initial onslaught of orders that were placed when the list was first opened. Members posting their invites here are the only real way we can track progress.

Last edited:
I looked to see how long it's taking FAS to fill orders for (1) 24 Hr day... It's taking roughly 6 day to do it. Not sure if thats with the up tick that M@ posted about or not. The other question we won't know is how much the orders thin out (if at all) after the initial onslaught of orders that were placed when the list was first opened. Members posting their invites here are the only real way we can track progress.
Git the pitchforks and torches . . . we're storming the Bastille!!!! . . . :p

Waitlist confirm 10/14 12:59 EST
Invite received: 3/23 2:09 EST
Ordered.
Ebay gouging listing drafted... kidding! Very happy to be getting one, thanks FAS!

Edit: Went for one day shipping, and despite the fact that it was nearly 3PM EST, FAS got it on the truck and I'm going to have it next day. Amazing customer service!

Last edited:
I sent my request to be added to the wait list on 10/14/2015 at 12:12PM PST ( was able to pull it up from my sent mail folder) but did not save the confirmation email so I don't know how long after I sent my email that I received the confirmation email. Anxiously waiting for the invite.........obsessively checking my email throughout the day.

I sent my request to be added to the wait list on 10/14/2015 at 12:12PM PST ( was able to pull it up from my sent mail folder) but did not save the confirmation email so I don't know how long after I sent my email that I received the confirmation email. Anxiously waiting for the invite.........obsessively checking my email throughout the day.
Got my invite today. Order placed!!!!!!!

Waitlist email received: Oct 14, 2015, 3:58 PM PST
Waitlist Invite to Purchase received: 3/24 9:24 AM PST

Ordered! Can't wait to start tinkering with everything

Waitlist confirmation received: Oct 14, 2015, 6:07pm CST
Invite to Purchase received: March 24, 11:25am CST
Ordered!

It's getting faster now or it could be just that A LOOOOOOOOOOOT of people signed up on day 1.
Anything is faster than what it was . . . but I wouldn't anticipate a rapid acceleration of invites just yet. FAS may have gotten most of that first big lump of orders of the first day or so out the door but there are still bunches more to go.

Anything is faster than what it was . . . but I wouldn't anticipate a rapid acceleration of invites just yet. FAS may have gotten most of that first big lump of orders of the first day or so out the door but there are still bunches more to go.

You wouldn't? They're already into the evening of the second day. It took 2 months to get to the evening of the first day. I'd call that a lot faster whether it be due to fewer sign ups after the first day or due to he increase in staff... I'd say a combination of both. I would have thought 4 or 5 months till I got my invite from the 23rd, but it's looking more like 2 months now if not less.

I'm getting excited to say the least!

And we, poor EU sods, are still waiting for news about the second batch. The ever elusive container full of AX8s... *passes out in anticipation*

I'm only playing acoustic at the moment, and the AX8 works well for that.

I'm so glad I was wrong about the wait time. Eeyore mode disengaged.

Looks like I have a really tough decision in my near future...my current gig is acoustic, but I really, really want one!

Back
Top Bottom