AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

That helps give us a good idea of where they're at.

There were a ton of units ordered. That much is clear.

I thought the waiting list opened around 5:00pm? From 4:14pm to 5:42 pm on Oct. 13th, how many freaking emails you think FAS received? I'm(we're) doomed to wait.

It's kind of very sad, still nothing going on in Europe. We have been waiting for too long basically... What g66 is saying is "soon" and "soon" but...

I thought the waiting list opened around 5:00pm? From 4:14pm to 5:42 pm on Oct. 13th, how many freaking emails you think FAS received? I'm(we're) doomed to wait.

SmokinHalfNote's profile indicates that he is in Dallas, TX which is CST. That means that 4:14 CST would be 5:14 EST. If that is accurate that means they may have moved one minute forward. Time to celebrate!!!!

SmokinHalfNote's profile indicates that he is in Dallas, TX which is CST. That means that 4:14 CST would be 5:14 EST. If that is accurate that means they may have moved one minute forward. Time to celebrate!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
If we moved one minute a day I'd be happy.
Well, there's a sentence I thought I'd never say...

If we moved one minute a day I'd be happy.
Well, there's a sentence I thought I'd never say...
highfive_zps5u0nlxtd.gif

I believe Matt also said that there was exponentially more orders in the first minutes and hours than there are the following days and weeks. Things should speed up a lot once they work through the initial rush. Funny thing is I thought I was golden getting in the first 20 minutes. Who would have thunk so many others would beat me to the punch! :mad: You people need to start playing your guitars more and spending less time here! :D

M@t ive sign up for ax8 on middle of December , will I have the invitation someday? I'm in Indonesia. But my pararel importer in US address could delivered to my address here, FAS just delivered to their HQ in US, the rest the pararel importer would do the rest

I think they should give priority to Canadian customers.

It's not their fault our stupid currency is taking a beating, but maybe they could throw us some sympathy invites?

Looked it up..
July 2011: One Canadian Dollar was worth 1.0529 US greenback. My $2200 Axe-Fx II (original ver) cost me $2089.46 CAD

Jan 2016: One Canadian Dollar is worth 0.7057 USD. My $1399.95 AX8 will cost me $1984.08 CAD

Back
Top Bottom