Ax8 tutorials?

atlfalcons

i finally broke down and switched to the fractal ax8. I've been using the Ground Control pro for years with various set ups with different heads and Line 6 fx units. Is there any good basic tutorials to help me navigate around to set this thing up? It's totally new. I'm very experienced with midi and everything, just need a jumpstart on fractal.

i finally broke down and switched to the fractal ax8. I've been using the Ground Control pro for years with various set ups with different heads and Line 6 fx units. Is there any good basic tutorials to help me navigate around to set this thing up? It's totally new. I'm very experienced with midi and everything, just need a jumpstart on fractal.

Welcome! You have come to the right place.
The journey now begins!

Im trying to set my bottom 4 switches up as scenes and the top four buttons as instant access switches for effects. Any simple way to do this?

It could not be easier doing this using a PC. Open AX8-Edit. Click on the "foot switches" button right at the bottom of the grid. Right click any of the buttons and choose what scene or whatever you want assigned to it.

Back
Top Bottom