AX8 to AXE FX patch conversion

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
I'm looking for someone to convert some patches for me from AX8 to the AXE FX. If any of you guys are interested in working with me on a little project PM me. Thank you for your continued support guys.

Looking for Pink Floyd presets for `fx8 ???? can u help is there a pack available??
I don't have an FX8 and I don't think that the blocks are compatible?

There so many variables in the rigs that others use that it would be almost impossible to make 'Artist' presets for the FX8. The maker would have no control over Amp settings and the Cab being used. Even a personal custom preset would still be tough? And expensive.....

I haven't seen any commercial preset maker doing this yet? For the reasons stated above and the fact that there probably isn't enough FX8 users that would be willing pay for the service to justify buying an FX8?

I have imported FX8 blocks into the AX8, you should be able to import the AX8 blocks... you should ask Al to add this functionality to the Fractool

I have imported FX8 blocks into the AX8, you should be able to import the AX8 blocks... you should ask Al to add this functionality to the Fractool
I'd love to be able to support fx8 in FracTool but i have no fx8... If someone lends me his fx8 i can do it ;)

Back
Top Bottom