AX8 and iPad

@AlGrenadine I am using FracPad III on my iPhone for now and love it! I ran into an issue (not caused by FracPad) with my AX8 resetting the system (OUT 1 and OUT 2 eq, function switches, I/O). I love having the ability to restore presets with FracPad III, but it appears that it will not restore system settings. Is that in the works?
No, too dangerous

Hello ,
I have just one question...Is it possible to copy library blocks from Axe edit to Fracpad III...I have Ax8 device...Thanks and Best Regards.

Why do you need to access the file system? To get files in out from iOS, use iCloud or Dropbox. To save files, use normal iOS file APIs. For security reasons iOS apps should not read other apps' data (sandboxed).
Because FracPad blocks are saved in its own folder

Because FracPad blocks are saved in its own folder
Your own app? Then just use iCloud. If someone else's app, due to sandboxing you can't just access any other apps' data for security reasons. You need to ask them to export and import back in via iCloud (or DropBox).

You are a programmer, right? The question was now to access files in iOS and I responded.

If iOS apps had full access to the file system outside the sandbox I would take my iPhones and iPads and smash them to pieces.
not an iOS programmer, i hate Objective-C it's a non-sense syntax, as iOS is a whole non-sense OS

Objective-C is nice, efficient and a really good design. Plus could be used with existing C/C++ code. Compared with Swing, Kotlin and all the other Java-like bloated languages. I actually coded in Objective-C for 12 years. Rust might be the next step. Anyway, this has nothing to do with the iOS file system design to avoid bad partners to access your credit card info on your file system.

Objective-C is nice, efficient and a really good design. Plus could be used with existing C/C++ code. Compared with Swing, Kotlin and all the other Java-like bloated languages. I actually coded in Objective-C for 12 years. Rust might be the next step. Anyway, this has nothing to do with the iOS file system design to avoid bad partners to access your credit card info on your file system.
Well you like it because you're using it for years ;)
If you can provide a simple obj-c snipet to save and load files to/from iCloud i can try to incorporate it

Fracpad Hardware Question: AX8/FracPad/iPad Air/USB

Hey guys, I'd like to use Fracpad with my AX8, via the USB.
I've tried a couple different OTG adapters with my iPad Air 1.

But with the two cables I've tried so far, I get the "don't support this device" popup.
(I'm going to try using a powered USB Hub with everything tonight, see if it helps).

Anyone using Fracpad with an IPad Air1 via USB?
It's model A1474, IOS 12.4.3
If it works for you, could you post a link of the OTG Cable you're using?
I'm assuming it's the OTG cable that is causing the connection problem.
Thanks.....

Fracpad Hardware Question: AX8/FracPad/iPad Air/USB

Hey guys, I'd like to use Fracpad with my AX8, via the USB.
I've tried a couple different OTG adapters with my iPad Air 1.

But with the two cables I've tried so far, I get the "don't support this device" popup.
(I'm going to try using a powered USB Hub with everything tonight, see if it helps).

Anyone using Fracpad with an IPad Air1 via USB?
It's model A1474, IOS 12.4.3
If it works for you, could you post a link of the OTG Cable you're using?
I'm assuming it's the OTG cable that is causing the connection problem.
Thanks.....
Use the official apple usb camera adapter

Back
Top Bottom