awww yes! the marshall silver! (Q6)

thank you very much :):):)

as i remember settings are fairly flat but input drive is between 6-7 and master volume is below 4
and use it with the pre rola stock cab its number is 53 or 54 i think
if you have any problems dialing it i can upload the preset when i get near my axe fx :)
the guitar i used is an ibanez with dimarzio crunch lab
really nice sound, what tuning is the guitar in?

That was badass. Enjoyed the funky squeal meal you dished out there bro. Nice. \m/
Makes me really want a II bad, lol.
It'd be nice if you could share the longer clip that I think is lurking in there... just as I was really getting into the groove it hit the fade out.

In the words of Oliver Twist 'Please, sir, I want some more?'
thanks guys im really suprised that many of you enjoyed listening :) im sorry but there isnt a longer clip because i just jammed for the test so its the full version :) but maybe i should work on it and make it a full song because i like the feeling and groove too :)

really nice sound, what tuning is the guitar in?
im using a variation of drop C where you change the higher strings but you can see this as regular drop C because i didnt used the higher strings on that clip :)

and for people asking the cab it is number 54 stock cab

I never gelled with the Silver until Yek's preset during the amp series. It was then that I finally understood the secret tonthe Brit Silver is the Master Volume. Made all the difference in the world.

Great tone and very cool riffage and licks there sir.

Yowza!!!

Now that's some steak and potatoes with an A&W root beer float for dessert R'n'R TONE!

I remember when those came out and they were quite special (really super chunky - it's amazing how you got 'em to Growl!).

thanks :) im still digging the amp (playing with only this amp for days now) i will post more clips with gibson and fender soon :)

i recently tried the marshall silver model while messing up with the jcm models and wow it feels GREAT!
i think it will be one of my favorite amps :)
here is a test clip please tell me what you think and i can share settings if anyone interested ;)

Love your playing on this, nice and different!

This is a crazy clip, excellent pitch harmonics, and very woody sounding! Man it's getting more and more difficult to tell the modeler from the real deal these days!

Back
Top Bottom