Availablity?

Meh, IDK if that means the wait is nearly over. Expecting to begin shipping second half of November...but there's probably a big sizable waitlist they've got to wade through, me included. I've been patient, but it's definitely been frustrating. I know the answer to that frustration is to go with another product, but it's just been annoying trying to get a Fractal rig together without the means to do so. Same goes for the Atomic. Not blaming anyone, just venting, ha.

:lol I feel what you feel brother - I too am on both lists. ;)

Good things are worth waiting for my friend! :encouragement:

So I was hearing the last half of November they would start shipping. I think we are now officially in the last half. Just wondering if anyone got their invite yet?

My thoughts as well, just figured I'd check.

Luckily, when I was ready to buy the Ultra and then the II I never had to be on a wait list. They were in stock and I was able to just buy it. THIS is driving me crazy. Thankfully, I got lucky and put myself on the wait list the weekend before they announced the newest MFC version. Can you imagine how many people signed up after they announced the latest? I can't recall from my microeconomics classes if this is wise or crazy to have this much demand and this small of a supply. I'm sitting here posting about it so I guess I answered my own question :) It certainly helps resale value though.

This detail is incorrect. There is no parts shortage. I have spoken to the rep who told you this and this misinformation will not be given out anymore.
We will send an official email to the "waitlist" once we can make a good prediction. Just waiting on one piece of information to be able to do so.

Thanks for your patience while it is *awesomely* busy around here.

Cool that Matt quenched our thirst with that info !!

Here's what it says on the order page for the MFCs:

The MFC-101 is currently out of stock. If you'd like to be added to the waiting list for automatic notification when we re-supply, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com
The MFC-101 Mark Two has been discontinued. All customers who are currently on the waitlist will be offered a Mark Three (Both versions are priced the same.) We expect to begin shipping in the second half of November, 2013.

It's the second half of November now, right?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm waiting to use my Axe FX live til I can get my hands on an MFC to use it live; my current pedalboard rig gives me a lot of options that I can't achieve with the FCB1010 I've got. It's been a GRUELING 3 months!

I've got the Uno equipped FCB, but IDK, the lack of LCD screen/2-way communication with the axe make it function MUCH differently than my pedalboard -> amp setup. Until I can achieve a similar level of versatility and functionality (IA switches, screen readouts for patches, etc), then I don't care to use it live. The MFC is an essential piece of the Axe FX equation, and it's been tough not being able to get one. Can't wait til my name comes up

I just HOPE they have some left when I get my income tax check at the end of January next year!

This is absolutely insane not having enough units to go around!

Been thinking about doing the same thing. Who did you end up ordering from? Stomplabel? Their stuff looks good. I wish pedalboardlabels.com was back up to give me some more options to choose from. Kinda want glow in the dark labels.

Last time I checked the FAS website it said second half of November, which is any day now. Any predictions??

Back
Top Bottom