Availablity?

AZG

Experienced
I got my invite awhile back but could not buy at that time. Now I have the money but they have been out of stock for a good while. In the meantime my name came up for a Liquid Foot LF+ JR and I should be able to order one of them in a few days. Not sure which way to go at the moment because both have advantages. But if the MFC-101 is going to be out of stock for a long time to come my decision might be easier. Anyone know the status on the MFC?

Im in the same boat you are (got my invite but couldn't buy now Im ready). No one has the answer right now. I asked the same ? a few days ago.

I suggest to call their customer support thats what I did when I was waiting for mine. They have excellent customer support and I bet they will give you a status on the situation. Also I recommend waiting it out for the MFC it will be worth the wait. Call now man!

go with the mfc as its specificly made for the axe fx. If you need something right away then go with your other option but for your first choice get MFC. You won't regret it. :D When its available of course or find one used?

go with the mfc as its specificly made for the axe fx. If you need something right away then go with your other option but for your first choice get MFC. You won't regret it. :D When its available of course or find one used?

I'm still torn. I know the MFC will be easier to setup and use. But the LF+ JR+ is much smaller and has those pretty and useful colored screens for each button. Anyone directly compare the LF+ and the MFC? Which did you prefer?

Sadly 2-3 months until it is available again. Apparently they are having a parts shortage.

Wow Im really sorry to hear that , there is a guy selling a rig in this forum you should see if he will part with the MFC separately. He might do it because I don't think he will have an issue selling his stuff. Good luck man!

This sucks. i put my name on the waiting list a month ago and am just now getting my axe; guess I'll be without an MFC for a while though

I'm still torn. I know the MFC will be easier to setup and use. But the LF+ JR+ is much smaller and has those pretty and useful colored screens for each button. Anyone directly compare the LF+ and the MFC? Which did you prefer?

I've owned both at one time or another, and both are excellent controllers. Really I think preference will come down to the needs of the individual user. Both are easy to program (MFC is easier/quicker, but LFs are much more versatile and still quite easy considering the depth of programming available). Both are very well made. In my experience both have great support (apparently LF has had some issues, but I've never had a problem getting a hold of them with any problems). I think the big differences are form factor (obviously - MFC has one size, LF has three) and the mini-LCDs. Personally I think the LCDs are handy, but far from necessary for what I do (I treat my controller like an analog pedalboard, and each patch has more or less the same effects layout). Some might find them more helpful and even necessary if they were switching effects layouts between patches and/or songs.

So there you have it. My recommendation is to go for the unit that best fits your needs. I started with an MFC, and decided an LF Jr+ would fit my needs better (pretty minimal effects set up then). Both were great. Recently I've been using a much wider variety of effects, so I'm looking to trade my LF Jr+ for an MFC again so I can have a larger number of IAs easily accessible.

how come there's a waiting list in the USA for an MFC ?

At G66, the european distributor, they're still readily available...

Was just wondering.

I bought my AFX II in August and it stinks that everything is on Back Order! I want the damn MFC-101 Floor Board. 2-3 months, what? That stinks! Also, I am waiting for a darn Atomic CLR Powered Wedge. It is amazing that everything I want and am willing to spend a good bit of money on, isn't even available to buy. It must be a nice problem for Fractal and Atomic to have............

Well I am not going to be able to get my money for the MFC 101 until January when I get my income tax...so hopefully they will have some in then.

But they really need to get this supply issue fixed. It is amazing how long this has gone on!

Also from what I hear when you pre-order a atomic CLR, you should give them your credit card number right then. Because One guy said he waited and missed the two day deadline to order and had to start all over again! That would suck!

I bought my AFX II in August and it stinks that everything is on Back Order! I want the damn MFC-101 Floor Board. 2-3 months, what? That stinks! Also, I am waiting for a darn Atomic CLR Powered Wedge. It is amazing that everything I want and am willing to spend a good bit of money on, isn't even available to buy. It must be a nice problem for Fractal and Atomic to have............

I feel your pain brother.

But, one thing is for sure - Fractal and Atomic do not see it as a nice problem to have loyal customers ready to buy their top self gear and not be able to meet 100% of their customers' demand.

Said differently, wait lists do not translate into revenue received.

These companies really do view and treat their customers like family - if they could manage it I am sure that we would already have our very own MFC and CLR gear in hand.

We just need to be patient while on the MFC and CLR waiting lists. But, I do feel your pain. :)

Last edited:
This detail is incorrect. There is no parts shortage. I have spoken to the rep who told you this and this misinformation will not be given out anymore.
We will send an official email to the "waitlist" once we can make a good prediction. Just waiting on one piece of information to be able to do so.

Thanks for your patience while it is *awesomely* busy around here.

Last edited:
Just an idea, maybe we can get a FREE t-shirt with the MFC since we have all been VERY patient waiting for it.. Oh btw I wear a XL, thanks..

Back
Top Bottom