Availability of Axe FX Ultra

josephyballew

Inspired
I went to the website today and wanting to order the Axe FX Ultra to get here by Christmas.
The website stated unavailable and to contact support. Please don't tell me it is back ordered.
I need help from support

If it says its unavailable then they simply don't have any right now. Not an issue of backordering. They only update the availability when they actually have units on hand. I wouldn't fret about it though, they get more about every week, just check back every day and you will have one soon ;)

No i have this thing about used. I won''t buy used unless the discount is substantial enough. I wont buy used just to save a hundred bucks or so. Actually Fractal should increase their prices (after i get mine) because the used ones are going for more than a new on on ebay.

I was also looking at getting an ultra and contacted them at the support email. The response:

We are expecting a large shipment over the next few days.  We will contact you when we have units available.

Thanks,
Danielle

Just fyi...

Hi, newbie here. Been trying to buy an ultra for months...Only looking to use it for recording purposes, hoping it will sound good.

I seen one available but was a little short on cash.
When I got paid Friday, it was gone.
I don't know why you can't order one and pay for it now and be the next person on the list.
I will keep checking back I guess.
To the people in control of sales, let us pay now and email us an expected date of shipment.
Then email the tracking number.
Does anyone know where the unit will be shipped from?

josephyballew said:
I seen one available but was a little short on cash.
When I got paid Friday, it was gone.
I don't know why you can't order one and pay for it now and be the next person on the list.
I will keep checking back I guess.
To the people in control of sales, let us pay now and email us an expected date of shipment.
Then email the tracking number.
Does anyone know where the unit will be shipped from?

IIRC, mine came from New Jersey or New York.

Uhh, not its not. This is brutal man!

Just my luck.... in the last 5-6 months I have come close in savings but then have always come just a few hundred dollars short... now I just got approved tonight with my credit card for a credit limit increase (after being denied quite a few times in the last year) and finally started feeling relieved. I then went to the website and it says Ultra is not available. FU%@!!!

What am I supposed to do? I waited a long time for this and now i have to experience this.

Ok nevermind it worked now. I ordered my ultra.

This is a huge sum of money to pay for an analog guitar amp modeler that has no variac adjuster.

Tone_Freak said:
This is a huge sum of money to pay for an analog guitar amp modeler that has no variac adjuster.
Wait 'til you get your hands on it and then you'll realize there is no need for a "variac adjuster" :)

Tone_Freak said:
Ok nevermind it worked now. I ordered my ultra.

So why did you buy it then???

Congrats tho. ;)

The Ultra is back in stock.
I ordered mine today.
Today is my birthday, how fitting.
Does anyone know the time frame after ordering to get unit?

s0c9 said:
Tone_Freak said:
Wait 'til you get your hands on it and then you'll realize there is no need for a "variac adjuster" :)

Dude this is the best processor on the planet.
I have owned an eventide H8000 and I would rather own this unit.
Go to Utube and listen to Axe FX 50 songs in 10 minutes.
You can get the identical tone of any song you want to learn.
You don't need a variac, you have a master volume that you hook an expression pedal, then adjust the normal volume and master to taste. The variac is a master volume to allow you to push your power amp tubes. You can also do this with the ultra.
I bought mine today and now broke, but no regrets except that I could not get the expression pedal. I do have an ALL Acess to use until then.

Back
Top Bottom