Autoengage Extra?

MarcoB

Inspired
Hi,

Is there a way to use the autoengage feature of the wah to also switch scenes, for example?
I do a song with my band where I switch (multiple times) from rhythm guitar to lead(+wah), and would like a little more volume and delay.
Now I'm always a little late with hitting a switch on the pedalboard and start "wah-ing"
Possible? If not, useful? I'll add it to the wish list.

Regards,
Marco

I don't think it is set up like that, but you might be able to do it with one of those Mission pedals with the IA switch at the front. I haven't tried anything like this, but it seems if you had the auto engage set for toe down (to come on at under 95% travel, let's say) and the switch set to do X/Y in your preset, that you could step on and off to switch to the lead tone and wah and down again to go back.

If the autoengage can't be set like you want, that's an idea but you will want to confirm it with one of the expression pedal gurus here to be sure before spending money. I am in the ever-learning how to do things camp here...

Nice. I think you can assign the function to more than one parameter, but I don't think you can assign only the auto-engage without the parameter sweep.

It's possible to just auto-engage/disengage other blocks via pedal; assign w/ autoengage on any parameter (other than bypass) and set both min & max to the desired fixed value.

What Bakerman said. I'm using an FCB1010 to control my Axe II, so I have my main sound, then use the right expression pedal to auto engage wah, delay, and a null filter to get a 2 db boost - lets me flick straight to a lead sound whenever I like then drop back out again.

Back
Top Bottom