• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Australians and AxeFXIII

Chuk

Inspired
I have been advised that the local Australian distributor will be expecting AxeFXIII units sometime in May. It's going to be a long next couple of months. At least I still have my trusty, and awesome, AFXII.

Andy G

Inspired
Did you guys get any sort of confirmation when putting yourselves down for the Australian wait list? I thought I might get an email or something, but nope... Or do I need to try again?

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Gday Andy,
Yes - I got a confirmation from Independent Audio that I was on a list.
Thanks
Pauly

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Dear Fractal,
Tell you what - How about you put half a dozen units into a plane this morning, and they can be mine, Andys, Ants, Waters, & Chuckys....with one more for some other lucky Aussie. :)
Thanks
Pauly

Top Bottom