Austin buddy

It's a trick I picked up from Moke ....

Go to the Cab Block and attach a modifier to the Level parameter !!!! It works like a charm and doesn't burn another block ....

Just be careful when you're setting it up, the default is +20 dB ( Max ) .... Scroll it down to 0.0 db before you start playing !!!!

It's a trick I picked up from Moke ....

Go to the Cab Block and attach a modifier to the Level parameter !!!! It works like a charm and doesn't burn another block ....

Just be careful when you're setting it up, the default is +20 dB ( Max ) .... Scroll it down to 0.0 db before you start playing !!!!

Yes. That will work in the Cab LEVEL or any LEVEL after the amp block...as you say, just do the scale in the modifier window so it tops out correctly at zero and does not go higher.... What's nice is you can make the curve something besides linear too. But you'll have to dedicate a pedal to it.

If you use an MFC101, there is another way to do this globally. On my XL (with MFC101) I like to set an expression pedal to the Amp's INPUT VOLUME (Value is 10 on the midi controller page)....you can also use 11 for controlling Ouput1.

I like "INPUT VOLUME" myself because it mimics what you do with your guitar's volume knob -- you can get various kinds of tones with a pedal.

From the getgo, i always felt that the Axe should have a global gate, volume, and wah pedal, so there would be no need to add those to every single patch. You can still add those blocks or disengage them to save dsp per patch. Would save A LOT of time programming.

I just ended up buying a mini wah and vol pedal.

From the getgo, i always felt that the Axe should have a global gate, volume, and wah pedal, so there would be no need to add those to every single patch. You can still add those blocks or disengage them to save dsp per patch. Would save A LOT of time programming.

I just ended up buying a mini wah and vol pedal.
Except that placement of those pedals in the signal chain is not universal...

Back
Top Bottom