Audio dropouts from Marsha patches

nitsuj

Hi,

I've noticed that my audio level occasionally drops a few db whilst playing. It would somehow escalate gradually back to its intended programmed levels after a minute or so. This seems to occur for the Marsha patches that I've created. The rest of the amp models work just fine. I've checked the input gates and its settings are at default.

I've done a few searches on the forum but nothing has come up. Just wondering if anybody is encountering the abovementioned or is it just an isolated incident.

Thanks.

nitsuj said:
Hi,

I've noticed that my audio level occasionally drops a few db whilst playing. It would somehow escalate gradually back to its intended programmed levels after a minute or so. This seems to occur for the Marsha patches that I've created. The rest of the amp models work just fine. I've checked the input gates and its settings are at default.

I've done a few searches on the forum but nothing has come up. Just wondering if anybody is encountering the abovementioned or is it just an isolated incident.

Thanks.

I had a similar issue and found it to be one of my expression pedals needed to be calibrated. Seems that when I played it would send a CC message and cause the audio to bounce around slightly. At first I though there was something wrong with the Axe but then I noticed the Midi light flickering as I played so I started looking at the pedals. Checked connections and re-calibrated them and no more problems.

Back
Top Bottom