Atomic CLR or 2x QSC K12

I've been using 3 CLR Neo's for several years now and love them. I know others have had issues with Atomic, but I haven't experienced any of that so far. Tom even called me on a Saturday morning once when I needed help so there is that too. Maybe it's an issue of when we have a bad experience, we tell ten people. If we have a good experience, we only tell two people. So we tend to see more negative reactions than positive reactions. Just a thought...

I've been using 3 CLR Neo's for several years now and love them. I know others have had issues with Atomic, but I haven't experienced any of that so far. Tom even called me on a Saturday morning once when I needed help so there is that too. Maybe it's an issue of when we have a bad experience, we tell ten people. If we have a good experience, we only tell two people. So we tend to see more negative reactions than positive reactions. Just a thought...
The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

The thing is if you check their FB pages and that of their users they are filled with these horror stories. Also the fact that they keep lying about updates doesn't have anything to do with anyone's perspective. They just don't respect their customers enough in the broad sense to be honest with them.

I have six CLRs, mainly so I don’t have cart them from place to place. If you speak to Tom he takes care of you, it’s the getting his attention people have complained about.

I paid for a service and was ghosted immediately after , tried a few more times and eventually had to get a refund via PayPal. I’ve got three CLRs now just hope they never fail....

I have a QSC kw122 and it sounds great. I just like that the neo is light but I’d probably take the qsc otherwise

it’s the getting his attention people have complained about.
As a business owner for 20+ years, I don't get it. How do you not have a formal process in place to deal with and respond to customer support inquiries? Help desk software is cheap. Customer emails shouldn't be going into a black hole.

Back
Top Bottom