Atomic CLR Neo Wedge availability

Cariboubou

Hi,

Anyone has a clue when the Atomic CLR Neo Wedge will be in stock again? Tried to email Atomic few weeks ago, got no answers from the company...

Since I want to explore the stereo features of my fractal gear, I need a second CLR... or might sell mine and get two Xitones or two Matrix.

Thank you

I tried to contact the Atomic folks a year ago when inquiring about a CLR. It took them a month to get back to me.

Meanwhile, Mick at XiTone was on top of customer support and responds promptly.

Ultimately, I ended up selling my XiTone wedge and going with a power amp and a cab though (I decided I don't care for FRFR -- especially when jamming with a band). Still, Mick was a pleasure to deal with.

Atomic's customer support is an embarrassment to the term customer support, it is not existing and horrific considering the premium price point. I'm having issues with my CLR they have never responded. Ridiculous.

Try messaging @Tom King directly.

Still.. a company that doesn't seem to reply in timely manner to inquiries through normal channels is doomed. Too many threads of issues like this with Atomic. My clients would shoot me if I dont get back to them accordingly and on time.

Just want to confirm Mic @ Xitone's customer support . Bought a passive wedge from him 2 years ago . Sounds awesome via my Matrix GT1000 . Also wanted to experiment with a stereo rig or have the option of a monitor wedge with a backline fill . He customized it with a few upgrades at the time. Just recently contacted him about purchasing a second one . He immediately responded to my request . He asked for some pictures of the one he originally built for me so that my new one will be a mirror image .

Between Mic and Cliff I can't believe the service that is available ... very satisfied customer .

HAHA ... if they are running that far behind, i doubt my email will get responded to that I sent yesterday ... my CLR Wedge took a hit from an avalanche of gear and dented the grill ... :( ... now I am hoping i secure a new one because that will drive me bat shit crazy ... HAHAH

I tried to contact the Atomic folks a year ago when inquiring about a CLR. It took them a month to get back to me.

Meanwhile, Mick at XiTone was on top of customer support and responds promptly.

Ultimately, I ended up selling my XiTone wedge and going with a power amp and a cab though (I decided I don't care for FRFR -- especially when jamming with a band). Still, Mick was a pleasure to deal with.
I agree Mick is gold real good help from him

Back
Top Bottom