Atomic CLR Neo buzz

I used to have an original CLR. It was so quiet that sometimes I'd forget to turn it off. I sold it and picked up a CLR Neo and I get a low pitch buzz/humm when I turn it on. It eventually goes away after it's been on for a while. Does anyone else have this same problem?

My Neo's buzz/hum quietly too - but you only notice when you get close up. The originals I had didn't buzz, but it's not anything you notice at all unless it's pin-drop silence and you're up close to them.

So, if I own one of these I should expect to hear this buzz after every song we play. :D

No - not at all. The buzzing doesn't increase with volume - sounds like very quiet transformer buzz and definitely not something you can hear from more than about 1 foot away and even then only when there's pin drop silence!

I have a Neo.... do your speakers have a increasing wine when you turn master volume up with no input. ?

I used to have an original CLR. It was so quiet that sometimes I'd forget to turn it off. I sold it and picked up a CLR Neo and I get a low pitch buzz/humm when I turn it on. It eventually goes away after it's been on for a while. Does anyone else have this same problem?

Ive had this happen. What eventually happened was the power module died and Tom sent me a new one.

Found my issue. The ground lift switch on my AX8 was on. I didn't know this would effect the monitor even when the AX8 was turned off. So I'm back to a perfectly quiet CLR. : )

Back
Top Bottom