Atlanta AXE Users!!

Are you in and around Atlanta area?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many local people would like to meet? I would like to host at my house...we can exchange some rig notes, settings and play around with the gear in general and hope to learn from each other. I can do any Sunday including this one....

I am playing through a Matrix GT1000FX and a Mesa Boogie 2x12 recifier cab with V30s....Pl send me a personal message and i will send my contact info address etc?? All FXers are welcome.

+1 Atlanta native, now in Suwanee. A meet would be great, but schedule may not allow it. I'm such a noob, would like to absorb some of your Axe powers through osmosis just by hanging around with you guys...

Dug my old thread...sorry. So anybody up for a meet in Atlanta area?? I will be happy to host. I think it will be great to exchange notes on tones and how to get some tones.

Charleston SC, born and raised. My mother was born and raised in Pennsylvania, so I guess that makes me a yebel, or a rankee...:ambivalence:

Dug my old thread...sorry. So anybody up for a meet in Atlanta area?? I will be happy to host. I think it will be great to exchange notes on tones and how to get some tones.

I'm happy to do a clinic/talk/performance/whatever at an Atlanta/South area meetup if it comes together. Current out in LA performing at AxeFest...we definitely need to get one together in the ATL.

Cooper Carter the man!!! Please suggest a date that works for you and we can figure some place...I tried to comeby on the Wesley Cook band schedule but couldnt make it last week.

How am I just now seeing this? My bad. I'm in town for all of February before I head out for some dates in March/April. If you're still interested in putting this together, drop me a PM or email through my website.

Back
Top Bottom