Artifacts when changing presets

Shamash

Hi,

I am having an issue with noise artifacts when changing presets. I have a basic Drive -> Amp -> cab preset, and I change to a Pitch -> Drive -> Amp -> cab scene and get tons of weird noises. I've attached my preset. I have the latest update 1.8.7.

Attachments

• SPLAWN QUICK ROD Art.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi,

I am having an issue with noise artifacts when changing presets. I have a basic Drive -> Amp -> cab preset, and I change to a Pitch -> Drive -> Amp -> cab scene and get tons of weird noises. I've attached my preset. I have the latest update 1.8.7.
To be clear, you said both "change presets" and "change scenes"... Since you included a single preset, I assume you mean scenes?

Also, what is "latest update 1.8.7"? I'm guessing AX8-Edit? That has nothing to do with sounds coming out of the AX-8 (unless it's not pausing, which can cause gaps).

You might also mention which scenes demonstrate the problem.

To be clear, you said both "change presets" and "change scenes"... Since you included a single preset, I assume you mean scenes?

Also, what is "latest update 1.8.7"? I'm guessing AX8-Edit? That has nothing to do with sounds coming out of the AX-8 (unless it's not pausing, which can cause gaps).

You might also mention which scenes demonstrate the problem.

Yes, I meant to type scenes. Mostly happens when switching between 2 and 6. Also happens when I move the controls on the amp block. My unit has the 10.0 firmware.

Back
Top Bottom