Approximate arrival of coupon for the Axe FxII Waiting list

immortal_soloist

Power User
Hey guys,
I wanted to ask you folks,approximately how long it took for a bunch of you to obtain your coupon?
I heard the whole process has become much more quicker. So it would be nice to know from a few recent buyers how long it took and when did they send an email to be on the waiting list.
Would appreciate it.

Best Wishes,
Aman.

If you wait for it, it will take forever! Buy a used standard and familiarize yourself with it. Then sell it when your coupon arrives. Probably several months otherwise.

If you wait for it, it will take forever! Buy a used standard and familiarize yourself with it. Then sell it when your coupon arrives. Probably several months otherwise.
I have been an ultra user for pretty much a year and it's sold now. That is why I was asking :)

Okay let me get this straight...

Step 1: You e-mail initially, requesting to be on the waiting list;

Step 2: They e-mail you back, saying, "You're on the waiting list, and the next thing you get from us will be the coupon";

Step 3: You wait for some unknown period of time, which recently has averaged 3-4 months;

Step 4: You finally receive the e-mail containing your coupon code;

Step 5: You buy the Axe FX II for $2199 and enter into tone bliss.

...is all that correct?

In particular, am I correct that the waiting time has been averaging 3-4 months?

See, I got the first e-mail (Step 2) in late November.

So, I'm asking all this because if the waiting time is only 1 month, then I'm already overdue, so to speak, and would start wondering if something was wrong and my coupon got "lost" somehow.

But if it's 6 months, I'm not overdue, and in fact have such a long wait ahead of me that I may go buy a Axe Std. or Ultra on eBay to fill the time-gap, which I'd then sell when my Axe II coupon came in.

And if it's more like 3 months, then I'll just wait the extra 3-4 weeks until I get my coupon, and not bother buying anything during the "gap."

Can someone just give me an estimate of how long Step 3 is likely to be, so I can plan my next move?

Okay let me get this straight...

Step 1: You e-mail initially, requesting to be on the waiting list;

Step 2: They e-mail you back, saying, "You're on the waiting list, and the next thing you get from us will be the coupon";

Step 3: You wait for some unknown period of time, which recently has averaged 3-4 months;

Step 4: You finally receive the e-mail containing your coupon code;

Step 5: You buy the Axe FX II for $2199 and enter into tone bliss.

...is all that correct?

In particular, am I correct that the waiting time has been averaging 3-4 months?

See, I got the first e-mail (Step 2) in late November.

So, I'm asking all this because if the waiting time is only 1 month, then I'm already overdue, so to speak, and would start wondering if something was wrong and my coupon got "lost" somehow.

But if it's 6 months, I'm not overdue, and in fact have such a long wait ahead of me that I may go buy a Axe Std. or Ultra on eBay to fill the time-gap, which I'd then sell when my Axe II coupon came in.

And if it's more like 3 months, then I'll just wait the extra 3-4 weeks until I get my coupon, and not bother buying anything during the "gap."

Can someone just give me an estimate of how long Step 3 is likely to be, so I can plan my next move?

I am on Step 3,I had sent an email to get on the waiting list in October or November,on December 2nd 2011 I got my confirmation that I am on the waiting list and the next email will have my coupon.
Your process is correct,but I am asking approximately how much more time do I have to wait.

I got on the wait list about Aug 21, got tired of waiting about 3 days later and bought it. I got the coupon email about dec 15 or so, four months later.

I have no regrets on paying the extra few hundred.

The best way to 'wait' is to not think about it. Waiting is a state of mind. That's what I did... sent the email in... then, promptly forgot about it. I didn't come on this forum... I didn't read anything about the Axe... nothing. 4 (ish) months later... SURPRISE! Much better than jonesing daily for something that will get there when it gets there.

The best way to 'wait' is to not think about it. Waiting is a state of mind. That's what I did... sent the email in... then, promptly forgot about it. I didn't come on this forum... I didn't read anything about the Axe... nothing. 4 (ish) months later... SURPRISE! Much better than jonesing daily for something that will get there when it gets there.
Thanks man.
Appreciate the advice. :)

I got on the wait list about Aug 21, got tired of waiting about 3 days later and bought it. I got the coupon email about dec 15 or so, four months later.

I have no regrets on paying the extra few hundred.
I absolutely agree with you. No harm in spending the extra hundreds but if my name comes up soon then i can buy expression pedals with the remaining amount for my MFC 101

The wait list has moved well into October now. Your wait shouldn't be much longer. Follow the wait list thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got my code today and ordered my Axe2. I got on the waiting list in early January, so that must mean the list is shrinking.

Back
Top Bottom