Appreciation thread for the Multi Delays & Plex Verb - Sounds & Blocks included !

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hi Gentz !
I have been using the Multi Delays & the Plex Verb for some years exclusively and they just sound stellar and sits so good in the mix !
Especially the Plex Verb is a huge CPU saviour .

They are both almost on Default settings and only thing I love to do is hard pan the 4 delays ( 1/8 L , 1/8dot R , 1/4 L , 1/4dot R) and use the Feedback only on the 1/4dot....this gives me the best 'diffused' delays for my taste. Tap tempo per song and ready to go.
I have to admit : I love the Huge 80's Effects so don't be surprised to hear quite heavy reverbs & delays BUT somehow it does not interfere with my dry signal IMHO....Live the sound engineer never has complained about my FX being to much or anything...

The Plex Verb I adjust to taste the level and length and ready to go....the Multi delays I use with 2 different levels....Channel A -7.5 , Channel B -10.

OH : I am using them both in PARALLEL , so make sure to adjust your mix if using serial.

Here are some recent sound clips and my Blocks are attached.
Let me know you like them and if you are using them with different settings and stuff.

There are Timestamps in the videos so you can scroll to the sounds....;)
Thanks !!

Attachments

• Quad Tape_20230228_100247.blk
    1.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Plex Verb_20230228_100303.blk
    1.2 KB · Views: 58
Thanks for sharing.

Watching your video on the Friedman made me realize how close is the modeling on the fractal units. Did you considered to only use the Axe ?

Thanks for sharing.

Watching your video on the Friedman made me realize how close is the modeling on the fractal units. Did you considered to only use the Axe ?
Thanks for watching man and I do use the Fractal also as a stand alone rig...depending on the gig.....To me both rigs are awesome tools and we are lucky to have Fractal !

Hi Gentz !
I have been using the Multi Delays & the Plex Verb for some years exclusively and they just sound stellar and sits so good in the mix !
Especially the Plex Verb is a huge CPU saviour .

They are both almost on Default settings and only thing I love to do is hard pan the 4 delays ( 1/8 L , 1/8dot R , 1/4 L , 1/4dot R) and use the Feedback only on the 1/4dot....this gives me the best 'diffused' delays for my taste. Tap tempo per song and ready to go.
I have to admit : I love the Huge 80's Effects so don't be surprised to hear quite heavy reverbs & delays BUT somehow it does not interfere with my dry signal IMHO....Live the sound engineer never has complained about my FX being to much or anything...

The Plex Verb I adjust to taste the level and length and ready to go....the Multi delays I use with 2 different levels....Channel A -7.5 , Channel B -10.

OH : I am using them both in PARALLEL , so make sure to adjust your mix if using serial.

Here are some recent sound clips and my Blocks are attached.
Let me know you like them and if you are using them with different settings and stuff.

There are Timestamps in the videos so you can scroll to the sounds....;)
Thanks !!

You sound great man! Really enjoyed and thanks for sharing.

Tried these blocks out today. They sound great. Thanks for posting. The Plex verb didn’t save me much cpu though. I replaced an economy studio reverb on a preset to try it out.

Edit: must have tripping I’m saving a little under 4%. Being on the FM3 4% is good to have.

Last edited:
Tried these blocks out today. They sound great. Thanks for posting. The Plex verb didn’t save me much cpu though. I replaced an economy studio reverb on a preset to try it out.

Edit: must have tripping I’m saving a little under 4%. Being on the FM3 4% is good to have.
Thanks man and yes If you used the reverbs in economy mode, the saving is not that much BUT the Plex Quality reverbs is much better…… I always used the reverbs in its ‘ultra high’ settings and that was saving me like 20-25% :)

Anyhow, awesome blocks and that’s all I use for years . Enjoy !

Back
Top Bottom