• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Appendix of Controllable Parameters

philipacamaniac

Fractal Fanatic
UPDATED FOR 7.01: The appendix is now up to date AX8 firmware 7.01. It is now color coded by block (with non-color-coded appendix pages as well). I also added a few Type-specific identifiers, when a parameter is only available to a certain Type, such as the Tape Speed parameter in the Quad Tape Delay type of the Multi-Delay Block.

Appendix of Controllable Parameters

Attached is an appendix of all AX8 parameters that can be controlled by modifiers (such as internal or external controllers - pedals, switches, MIDI CC). I used AX8-Edit as my reference, so if a controllable parameter is missing in AX8-Edit, this appendix is missing it.

The appendix is alpha sorted by block and parameter. The range of possible values and the scale unit is used when provided.

My original question:
Is there an appendix available that lists all parameters (by block) that can be controlled by modifiers?

If not, would anyone find such a list useful?

Attachments

Last edited:

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
Just a sidenote. In fact all parameters can be controlled by a modifier, FracPad allows that. But it can cause crashes or undefined behavior... Worth a test in some cases it works nice

Top Bottom