Apparently Fractal Like Dropbox...

fox5150

Inspired
From Twitter:

"I love Dropbox because it keeps our beta team connected to some almost-ready-to-release Axe-Edit and FW10 files! http://t.co/kgQaBOgRJ3"

Tease!

i wouldn't consider this good news especially knowing that most of the people here are "older dudes" without a facebook and twitter connection.
don't you think it's a bit strange posting info everywhere but not in the main forum...we are being avoided...think about it! ;)

Although it HAS calmed quite a bit, since the last blowout a couple weeks ago... but I think *that* stupidity also did away with information & teases of upcoming releases...

If your watching twitter then you saw Ryan (FAS Engineer) doin "Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II using Silent Underground Studio's Metallica LOAD "Clone Tone."

Good news I supppose? Not sure. I'm stoked to say the least, just got my RCF nx 10 sma today so I'm running 2 RCF's and it sounds amazing. Can't wait to see how it holds up with FW 10.

Well, if what happens happens like last time, as soon as I gave up looking for the 9.02 release... bada bing it showed up!!! So I'm not EVEN going to think about it for say.... 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom