Anyone using the Rocktron all access?

Edge59

Inspired
I am trying to set up my Rocktron All Access with my Ultra, any info on properly interfacing the two? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Ed

I have an Ultra and All Access in my Rig with 2 Ernie Ball 6165 Volume pedals 1 For Volume and the other as an Expression Pedal everything works great... What kind of problems are you having...?

Thanks for your replies. I am looking for the setup info on this, I have had it working a little but, seeme to me there should be some info somewhere, wiki? That is not up right now? I could not access it. I would like to utilize the All Access (since I cannot afford to buy the new Fractal control unit at this time) for patches, individual effects on/off, tap tempo etc. I also have a Ernie Ball volume pedal, but recently put a Mission kit in an old Cry Baby wah case that is supposed to control the wah and switch to a volume control, so I would like to know where I can find the setup info on these features. My manual does not really seem to provide that info, and I am not proficient with MIDI, so that's my main question, where do I start?
Thanks guys!
Ed

Last edited:
Can the effects pedals such as Drive be switched on/off with the All Access? I just need some starting points, where is the Axe Wiki? Does it explain how to set this all up? Any tips would be great! Again my computer does not work with the Axe editor at all, it may not be compatible with it. It freezes midstream, and I end up having to restart, with no success. Emachine 1.8 ghz, 1 gig ram.

The WIKI can be found at wiki.fractalaudio.com.

There's not much in there that's specific to the All Access, but there's some good stuff in yek's How-To about MIDI and the Axe-FX that could get you started. I don't have an All Access myself, so I can't be a lot of help with specifics.

Can the effects pedals such as Drive be switched on/off with the All Access? I just need some starting points, where is the Axe Wiki? Does it explain how to set this all up? Any tips would be great! Again my computer does not work with the Axe editor at all, it may not be compatible with it. It freezes midstream, and I end up having to restart, with no success. Emachine 1.8 ghz, 1 gig ram.

Yes, but you program the pedal with the CC numbers and the state of the effect. The pedal remembers how the preset is saved, not the Axe-FX.

Thanks for all of your replies. I think I will look for a All Access Manual and also check out Yek's how to MIDI and go from there. Thanks guys.
Ed

Back
Top Bottom