Anyone remove rubber feet and end rubber to mount to board?

I just use 3M dual tape in the gap between the rubber feet. The 3M dual tape it’s awesome. Very strong.

I agree, the 3M dual tape is awesome.

Did you put a layer of dual tape and then the dual lock? What board is that?

I agree, the 3M dual tape is awesome.

Did you put a layer of dual tape and then the dual lock? What board is that?
No, one layer was good enough. I can’t believe how secure it is. It’s really hard to separate the FM9 from the Pedalboard. It’s a rockboard quad 4.2.

So far only @bleujazz3 has reported using these #6/40 screws.

Search for "M3.5-.60".

To mount on a Temple Audio board you would need the 16mm screws. The Temple board with a washer is maybe 1mm thick.

Note that this is WITH the feet staying on.
#6/40 screws are close to M3.5-0.60.

40TPI = 0.025" per thread, which is 0.635 threads per mm

Screenshot_20220128-115702.png

#6 is close to 3.5mm.

In all likelihood, the reason this does not fail in this application is that it is through sheetmetal, and not something thicker, which would bind due to the thread pitch being almost right....

Last edited:
Hey I've been out of the loop on this one for a few weex but have some rezults that I'd like to share.

I purchased the Fractal Support confirmed sizez for both the EV-1 and FC-12 feet screwz (M3.5 x 0.6mm).

When I received them they fit the EV-1 very well and a little looser on the FC-12 but still a good fit.

So.... I then purchased #5 and #6 both a 40tpi and found that #5-40 fit the FC-12 but was far looser than support confirmed sizez. Additionally #6-40 didn't fit at all. After this fitting the M3.5 x 0.6mm seemed to be a tighter fit than originally thought.

I confirmed theze fittingz with my CAD engineer and he agreed.

We concluded that the Fractal Support confirmed sizez of (M3.5 x o.6mm) are the best and correct fit for the application.

If you are uzing a mouthing method for your pedalboard that includez matching sizez of the factory feet screwz then this iz likely the information you're seeking.

The only thing now for you to determine will be the length based on your setup needz & don't forget your washers!

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom