Anyone got any really good Malmsteen Presets?

Sup? :)

Sweet! Man I wanted one of those back in 88 SOOOOOOOOO bad. I got thrown out of the music stores so many times just trying to get my hands on them....lol It's funny too, of all the custom axes I've had over the years,, I never found one fall in my hands... and most of my guitars are scalloped....lol
Enjoy Bro ;-)

MOSHON
DAVE

Sup? :)

Sweet! Man I wanted one of those back in 88 SOOOOOOOOO bad. I got thrown out of the music stores so many times just trying to get my hands on them....lol It's funny too, of all the custom axes I've had over the years,, I never found one fall in my hands... and most of my guitars are scalloped....lol
Enjoy Bro ;-)

MOSHON
DAVE
just received the malmsteen strat an hour ago. Quickly made a jam for ya. enjoy. :) (no i dont play like malmsteen). lol But the blues is still good.
p.s. want to buy the guitar?? :p

Pure Bullshit. He builds his presets on the Axe-FX-II, and converts them to Axe-FX-III using Frac-Tool. As you can imagine, the resulting product is totally useless. And there is nothing special in the preset.
its too easy to build amazing presets from scratch. the AXE unit is just too cool, no need to purchase presets. watch leon todd aand others, they have great adjustments to current pedals and amps in the axe

just received the malmsteen strat an hour ago. Quickly made a jam for ya. enjoy. :) (no i dont play like malmsteen). lol But the blues is still good.
p.s. want to buy the guitar?? :p

Sweet! Hell Yeah I want to buy it.......lol and if this was a couple years ago,,,,I'd be all over that,,, blue too( my favorite) but unfortunately I'm not currently in the position to do so ;-(

MOSHON
DAVE

Sweet! Hell Yeah I want to buy it.......lol and if this was a couple years ago,,,,I'd be all over that,,, blue too( my favorite) but unfortunately I'm not currently in the position to do so ;-(

MOSHON
DAVE
what area are you in the states? new zealand where i am is very close to social credit system, wont be able to buy a tooth pick soon

Pure Bullshit. He builds his presets on the Axe-FX-II, and converts them to Axe-FX-III using Frac-Tool. As you can imagine, the resulting product is totally useless. And there is nothing special in the preset.
I don't know what preset I got from him (He sent me one, with an IR)
But it's really good, much better than the Fractal factory "Yngwie" preset.

Back
Top Bottom