Anyone from Canada having this problem ordering MFC 101 ?

Llewzaher

Inspired
On the order site it will not allow me to select Canada as a country , nor will it accept my postal code , and none of the provinces are available in the drop down menu , when placing my order.

I did get to select UPS to Canada , but that is about it ..

I would like to order one ..I did email

But I am wondering if therer is something I am doing wrong

I think what Cliff had said was that he was having problems with Canada Post (not directly with customs). Regardless, that doesn't really clear it up for the original poster...

One alternative, if you live close to the US border, is to have it shipped to the UPS store or any of the similar services (I had great success with "The COrporate Center" in Ogdensburg: Corporate Center).

If you live too far from the border, you'll have to wait for Fractal Sales to respond.

thanks guys ... I was hoping it could have came with my 2 atomic cabs .. They could have sent UPS or something like Atomics did ..

oh well I will be patient and wait for a response ..I still have my liquid foot jr

I think what Cliff had said was that he was having problems with Canada Post (not directly with customs). Regardless, that doesn't really clear it up for the original poster...

One alternative, if you live close to the US border, is to have it shipped to the UPS store or any of the similar services (I had great success with "The COrporate Center" in Ogdensburg: Corporate Center).

If you live too far from the border, you'll have to wait for Fractal Sales to respond.

If you want closer to your area, just have anything shipped to the Ship It Shop 1 North Main St in Massena, NY (near Cornwall, ON). You can then cross it at Cornwall or Valleyfield(area). The Ship It shop charges $3-$5 for the service. Just have the shipper mark your name c/o The Ship It Shop 1 North Main St Massena, NY 13662

They are also a UPS Depot. Easy as pie, I've been doing it for years :)

Mark

Here's hoping they fix it soon , I haven't recieved a response yet ..which is understandable now I see they have been busy with the Axe FX II heh ...I am just not a patient man

so is this an issue with fractal or atomic or both? I ordered a few months ago and had no issues at all. but am considering ordering the atomic cabs. it looks to be UPS which sucks cuz i think they rape you on the brokerage fees. I did USPS with my Ultra and i paid like $10 on brokerage fee and that was all...other than that just paid the 5% g.s.t for taxes and done deal.

Just with Fractal // I was planning to order 2 wedges and 1 MFC ..I recieved the wedges yesterday ...but still can't pick Canada as a country on the Fractal ordering page .

I emailed and it said a support rep would respond in 24 hrs , but is has been over a week

Thanks alot Tone Seeker .... I am glad someone somone from Fractal actually responded on that forum . I sent 2 emails a couple of weeks apart and nothing .. Even tho it said they will respond in 24 hrs.. at least now I know for sure , and can look at other options ..

Thanks again

Anyone hear anything new on this ? I emailed back in May and got no response .. Now july .. on the yahoo store site it said someone would respond but nada

Nope. Nothing new. As of early June, FAS was still not shipping anything to Canada. I have not heard of anything since.

Back
Top Bottom