Anyone else Smoke in the same room as their Axe II ?

I smoke crack and worship satan when I play my ax fx2! Just kidding. I do smoke which is not good. However, I don't smoke in my house and I have to yell at my bandmates sometimes .

When I play through the Axe I _think_ I smoke, but then the wife comes over and sets me straight... :roll

I make my Axe go outside when I smoke. It used to stay inside but after a while I noticed cigarettes were going missing when I left the room. I made a nicotine patch but it didn't work.

I actually preferred it when people were allowed to smoke in bars over here .... nowdays all you smell in a crowded bar is BO and farts

Is smoking bad for electronics?

smoke2a.jpg
up-VHKI3QS6FFI3LKNC.jpg
draft_lens2058788module153926351photo_1317823646DSC07731.JPG
draft_lens2058788module10296324photo_1215086247Heatsink_smoke_case.gif

Absolutely.

When I worked in a photo lab, the few employees that smoked had to do it outside. Mixed with the chemicals but also would build up on the internal machinery and lenses.

Up here in this part of Canada, by law we can't smoke anywhere in business's/governmental buildings no more. Bars and restaurants included. This has been law for quite some time now. And with some business buildings, hospitals,etc. you can't even smoke on the property... and the fines can get pretty hefty. Pretty much home and outside are the only places left to smoke. That's it. I like it personally for health and welfare of others who don't smoke. Most smokers don't give a "rat's ass" who breaths their habit... and they should. IMO

Back
Top Bottom