Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

That's what kept me from getting a third for the W/D/W rig. Maybe in the future. I'll be happy enough for now just having stereo...

paulbag, did you get your CLRs yet ??
If not you are going to love them - one is GREAT, two in stereo is breathtaking, but I'm not going to lie to you 3 in W/D/W is near orgasmic, so step into your future asap :)

I can only imagine RB...and yes...they arrived this a.m. and I'm lovin every note! Eventually I will have to get a third...

I'm so jealous of everyone who ordered after me and got their gear already. Here I am on the Pacific coast and mine arrives on Friday. Definitely excited!

I got an invite the other day and turned it down. I can't afford to get one right now. I'm pretty happy with my one Xitone and plan on picking up another but would be nice down the road to hear a CLR in person and possibly get one. Right now just isn't a good time unfortunately.

I got my wait list e-mail and will not be using it. Good news for you all. I just replied to tom regarding this to expedite one of you getting one soon!

Got on the list April 1. Received the email from Tom Mon 9/9. Ordered 2 active wedges today that should arrive on the west coast Wed 9/18. Thanks Tom, u da man!

Well Tom sent me a PM. Issue resolved. Got the invite this morning and order has been placed. :)

Looking forward to receiving them.

Thanks Tom!!!!

Mark

I'm so jealous of everyone who ordered after me and got their gear already. Here I am on the Pacific coast and mine arrives on Friday. Definitely excited!

I can feel your pain. Mine is currently in New York which according to Google is 3050 miles away. Doesn't even give me an estimated delivery date :(

Does anyone know if there are duty charges for those of us up here in Canada?

Ohhhh I think we just blasted through all of May in a few days. I bet in a month or two at this pace there won't be a wait list at all. So close!

I ran out of time in which I could afford not to have a speaker. I ended up getting a QSC K12 and so far I'm liking it a lot. I'm having to adjust the patches I've made with my small studio monitors because they sound drastically different through a real FRFR. I'm planning on returning it once I have the CLR though because I can't afford to keep both (unless I want to go a few months without eating).

Anyone had/have both that can compare?

Back
Top Bottom