Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

I got on the list on March 19th.
Ordered on September 6th.
My pair should arrive on Thursday the 12th :)

I am really excited about this.

On the list 04/17. Invite received 09/09. Order being placed on 09/10.

...and just got an email that it shipped!

... delivered 09/12. Despite a large tear in the side of the box through which I could see one of the speaker walls, all appears to be well.

Last edited:
On the list 4-25.

Got my invite today.
Ordered 2 active wedges.
Can't really afford it right now but WTF.
:)

That's what kept me from getting a third for the W/D/W rig. Maybe in the future. I'll be happy enough for now just having stereo...

On the list 4-25.

Got my invite today.
Ordered 2 active wedges.
Can't really afford it right now but WTF.
:)

Hmmm....just going to follow up with Tom (who has been great BTW) as I was on the list as of 4/16 but haven't received the invite yet. I am wanting those 2 Active cabs as quickly as possible :)

D

Hmmm....just going to follow up with Tom (who has been great BTW) as I was on the list as of 4/16 but haven't received the invite yet. I am wanting those 2 Active cabs as quickly as possible :)

D

Just got my invite...AND order placed---and now shipped! woohooo! :)

D

Last edited:
Don't forget.. when you get them, play your favorite well-mixed CD or song from iTunes through them via USB to the Axe... just remember to cushion your chin... ;-)

D

I'm going to have to do the same. I got on the list on 04/07 and haven't received anything yet :(

Back
Top Bottom