Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

just got my invite.. was on the list 28th Jan...

Anybody have any idea about shipping, taxes to Canada, Vancouver specifically...

Anyone know how long it takes from placing an order to actually receive these puppies?

Depending where you are in the States, 3 days near the East coast and 5-6 to the West Coast. My wedges are listed 3 day delivery on UPS's website, Hurry up Monday!

....oh well, If only my invite showed up a day sooner, I would be cranking them this weekend.

Cool. Although it seems its taking some time to ship them once the order is placed. It's been 1 day so far and The status is still "processing."

Cool. Although it seems its taking some time to ship them once the order is placed. It's been 1 day so far and The status is still "processing."

I don't think that means anything. I ordered an active cab in March. Once I placed the order, it shipped within a few days and I had a tracking number. The status was still "processing" a month after I received the cabinet. Out of curiosity, I just checked and my order from 03/05 is still "processing" even though I have been thoroughly enjoying my cab for over 3 months now.

I am so far down the list (March) that I might as well just be satisfied with the RCF's for the time being....

I am so far down the list (March) that I might as well just be satisfied with the RCF's for the time being....

hmmmmm.....wonder if I get in line ahead of you (April) because I'm still playing a passive reactor wedge with an SLA2.

Back
Top Bottom