Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

I got on for two wedges on 12/9 and Tom kindly told me today that I should come up in the queue next week. He was helpful in explaining why it's hard to predict. You simply don't know what percentage of the waitlist will yield actual orders, since some people pass when their name comes up.

I, however, will not be one of them. I'm ready to order! :)

I woke up today to the order page emailed to me this morning.

I'm in!

Spoke with Tom last night... I'm in the "next batch" arriving; and FWIW, the "next batch" isn't a "week or three" situation, it's only a matter of a couple days.

He also mentioned just how INCREDIBLY responsive everyone was to the sign-up list at its introduction. Apparently there were and are a LOT of people on these pre-order lists and, well, hey...good for Atomic and good for us. Product is taking like wildfire, and everyone's pumped with it to date. Won't be long now - and even if it is a little longer than I had hoped for, I'm very confident the wait will be well worth it.

Mo

Dang, I didn't get on the list until January 26th.

I think I will have to wait until May to get my CLR....

:(

I filled out the form a few weeks back, but never got a confirmation. Emailed Tom but haven't heard back yet. I'm sure they're swamped with emails.

Thanks for the updates. It's good to know things are moving again.

To the best of my knowledge, the product is moving extremely quickly upon arrival. My wedges were part of a recently received large order, and the large orders are coming is as the product is completed/manufactured/QC'd overseas. A LOT of people - worldwide - are on these pre-order lists, and TK is doing his best to deliver 'em first come, first serve. My guess is the deliveries are "all cab", then "all wedge", then "all cab", then "all wedge". Maybe even differentiated by cab/active, cab/passive, wedge/active, wedge/passive.

Just a guess.

Good news is, it is indeed moving forward.

When you get the order page sent to you, it's good for 4 days from receipt.

I ordered my 2 active wedges moments ago - perfect and smooth transaction. Very excited.

hmm. I got on the list 12/10, haven't gotten an email, when did you get on Ventura?

Sent my request in early December. I think there was something funky with the info I submitted, TK got a hold of me shortly thereafter, we revised the info, and I received the email confirmation on the 11th of Dec via email. If I recall correctly, I had submitted well prior to that.

I hope that with all the requests atomic keeps the quality of these exactly the same.

Are all atomics clr built exaclty the same worldwide?

I hope that with all the requests atomic keeps the quality of these exactly the same.

Are all atomics clr built exaclty the same worldwide?
Hi Brick_top,

All CLR Series products are built on the same production line. They are subject to a very tight and rigorous QC spec that applies regardless of where in the world they're being shipped to. For every unit this includes a challenging extended burn in for amps, a detailed amplitude response analysis, a rub and buzz test, control function test, a cosmetic inspection, a music test and a host of other tests and checks. Every amp needs to meet or beat our spec before it goes out the door.

Maintaining the high quality of the CLR Series is priority #1. Having more orders keeps the production line rolling and everyone involved with building Atomic's products in good practice so this is a positive thing.

-TK

Having more orders keeps the production line rolling and everyone involved with building Atomic's products in good practice so this is a positive thing.

-TK

:) ^^^^ :)

Back
Top Bottom