Any RJM MMGT users?

Just got mine last week, I have a Pedal Train Case and Korg Exp. Pedal on there way. It's really amazing, I'm Programming this week and using it at one of my gigs on Saturday. I'll keep you posted

Just got mine last week, I have a Pedal Train Case and Korg Exp. Pedal on there way. It's really amazing, I'm Programming this week and using it at one of my gigs on Saturday. I'll keep you posted

Killer. Which pedal train? I am going to order a pro.

Btw ron is adding some very cool stuff. Each preset will be able to have it's own page. That means we can label IAs on a preset by preset basis! Way cool!

Cool..!! I ordered the PT Pro.

Very cool. Ordering one now. Looks like a good fit for GT and 2-3 mission pedals. My GT should be delivered friday and I will go pick it up saturday. Having LCD with patch names will rock, and soon naming IAs for Axe scenes. . .killer!

We worked with RJM on a custom expression pedal for the Mastermind GT. It has a toe switch with LED. The LED is both controlled and powered from the GT, so you don't need a battery in the pedal :) James. SP1-RJM for Mastermind GT | missionengineering.commissionengineering.com

As java said, that is very cool. Probably why I ordered 1 from you along with an EP-1 with the reverse polarity switch. Last I heard my order was completed. I hope to pick them up next week and start messing with them and the MMGT. Next I will probably get a TT Pro.

Coincidentally I am wearing my Mission T shirt today. . . lol.

Great stuff you guys put out. Thanks!

Just received the PT Pro. It's heavy, built like a tank and has wheels. I'm setting it up tomorrow with the MMGT and a new Korg XVP10 Expression pedal. I'll post some pics.

Just received the PT Pro. It's heavy, built like a tank and has wheels. I'm setting it up tomorrow with the MMGT and a new Korg XVP10 Expression pedal. I'll post some pics.

Sitting at a bar im Miami airport. Just checke luggage that contains my MMGT. Ptrain Pro and Mission pedals should arrive next week. Need some dual lock for mounting it all.

I will be back in MIA next week and can pick it all up then.

Just picked mine up. To be precise tge ATA case is built like a tank and heavy with wheels the PT Pro itself is light. I think i willbuy the gig bag for the PT Pro. When at home the bag will be fine but traveling and checking the GT the ATA is a good idea.

My dual lock has not arrived yet, but mission pedals did. I can't wait to get home and set up the expression pedals.

Back
Top Bottom