Any problem loading new firmware 11 with RME Fireface UFX?

I did see there are known issues with the Fireface 800 MIDI and Axe Ultra...am I safe with my UFX?

The Axe II looks sweet...a lot of connectivity I wish my Ultra had. I sure hope there's some kind of trade up option, had mine less than 5 months. That said it's still the best sounding rig I've ever owned and I love it. 8)

Bump...anybody...Cliff? I read that connecting the Axe to fireface 800 MIDI could render the Axe inoperable and I don't wanna do that. Just trying here before bugging a probably already swamped with questions Fractal support dept.
:|

Just to check before I ruin my new Ultra connecting for the first time, are there known screwy issues with any other midi interfaces? In my case a Mackie Onyx 400f?

I just upgraded with a Fireface 400 and SysEx Librarian. Took hardly no time at all. Very easy, painless process.

Thanks for the advice. I will heed Your warning Cliff and use my MIDI Uno. Congrats on the Axe II...looks awesome. I'm guessing I'll give in to the new beast before too long. 8)

Back
Top Bottom